You may refer to your applicable CCRA member, or more specifically, to one of the Certificate Authorizing Schemes to address general issues concerning the certification of an IT product, its international recognition, or regarding technical matters related to the Common Criteria.

If you looking for a evaluation lab, those who are licensed to operate under an authorized scheme can be found here. Most of these laboratories also provide training and consultancy services.

For issues related to the maintenance of this web page, you may contact us by email at .